Friday, January 30, 2009

It's Friday!!

Yep it's that time of the week again :)

Usually means someone has phoned in sick at work or will be phoning in that they're not showing up for the night shift! 

And it's one of the busiest nights of the week.

So what does all this mean=stress!!

If there's any night that i may give in and partake of some sugar it would be tonight! So what stops me?? Well there's the fact that i know, for a fact, that if if have one small bit of sugar i'm going to end up bingeing on it. There's also the fact that a girl that works tonight visits my blog :) She helps to keep me accountable! Plus there's the fact that my weekly weigh in is in two days and i'd like to see a loss this week!!

The one thing i don't have to worry about is it being a football weekend as i don't watch it or go to parties for it :) All it will do for me is make sunday a very slow day at work.

Here's hoping we all have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend, we deserve it!! 

8 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well. Enjoy your weekend! And hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont eat the sugar, girl. I did last night and now I regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you on staying away from sugar!

    I am making hot wings for the Superbowl along with lots of veggies...not the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all know you didn't partake of some sugar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great, relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sometimes, the only thing that keeps me from overdosing on sugar is knowing who's around me, who's watching me, who is going to hold me accountable. And even if they don't say anything, just the fact that someone is there to see is enough to hold me accountable.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete