Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My favorite place


Can you guess?? The library!! That's where i'm off to today. I admit it, i'm a book worm :)  Are there any other confirmed worms out there?? I swear i hate it when there isn't a book in the house that i haven't read!!

Today i started my day with an old favorite protein pancakes!!














My plans for the rest of the day are pretty much to clean the house, got to get my butt in gear.

Oh and i've started doing the bootcamp workouts on sparkpeople, love them but they're kind of short so i hope to  finish 3 sets of them!

And what plans do you have for today??


12 comments:

  1. Work work work is what I have planned for today and then get some kind of exercise in after work. Hope you enjoy your trip to the library!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, those protein pancakes look great! Delicious!

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could definitely go for a couple of those pancakes right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My day....work? HOwever, between customers (I'm a bank teller) I can surf the internet (comment on blogs) and read books!

    Yes, I'm a confirmed book work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! Everyday is a step forward!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have cleaning on the schedule, too.

    I'm a bookworm. I'm always at the library. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I;m totally a book nerd. I've not had a tv for four years now - I read ALL the time. Love it!

    Nice pancakes!!!!


    my mouth --> :D <-pancakes go here

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always at the library too! I work there!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ya, I usually do the current work-out for the day and then 3 of the Cardio workouts ...Since I don't have running shoes I have to stay inside :(
    haha I still need to get into the habit of exerciseing....(though now I can bike to work....it takes about 20 mins.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhhhh....the library!
    I love the smell of books!
    I get so relaxed there I always have to go to the bathroom ;)
    It REALLY relaxes the plumbing but I don't know why!!! I know...TMI.

    I'm going to drive up the road just to come eat some of those pancakes!!! Sooo yummy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the library. I go all the time - at least several times a month. I keep a list of all the books I've read (72 last year) and another list of books I'd like to read. Love love love LOVE me some library! :)

    ReplyDelete