Thursday, January 8, 2009

Noooo more......

O.k at work i know there are donuts, danishes etc.   But then i go to the meeting this morning and there are cranberrry scones, donuts and muffins!!

However to give them credit there was also yogurt and berries and fresh fruit :)

However, which one would i have had??  The junk!! But no fear, i'd already had my breakkie and i decided to just have coffee :)

Had you worried there for a minute :)

I decided to come home and have a lunch i was looking forward to!! (update, pita pizza and plain yogurt with agave drizzle :)

13 comments:

  1. is that a pita pizza?! omg, it looks delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Captain Will Power I shall dub you! :-) And your lunch looks so good. Tell me what is the white "porridge" looking dish? Malt O Meal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good girl for resisting.....BAD girl for trying to make us think that you succumbed to the pressure of yummy treats at your meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pita pizza looks yummy, Great job on resting temptation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those both look delish, especially that pita pizza. wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had NO IDEA you work at a donut / coffee shop! Wow - I'd have a hard time resisting. Kudos to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I HATE when there is junk food at work. Sometimes, I swear, I hear it taunting and calling me. I mostly just put my fingers in my ears and scream, "La la la...I'm not listening to you."

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew you would only have the coffee!!!! And yes, that pizza looks awesome!!!! Congrats on making the right decision.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I drool every time I see the pita pizzas you make. Every. time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that pita pizza loooks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol! You DID have me worried for a second there... Good for you for resisting!

    ReplyDelete