Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Snow!!

I woke up this morning to a new layer of snow :) Which of course meant going for a walk!! Snuffy thought there was too much snow to go out :) Just his opinion of course!














Of course i needed nourishment first:














And here's the pictures from today's walk: Oh they're calling for 10-15 more cm friday and 5-10 more on saturday!! 
I loved seeing all the animal tracks and this is the only time of year i can walk these trails as they are swamp in the summer.









Then it's back to work :( Oh well at least i enjoyed my days off :)

And for those who were wondering i go to visit my cardiologist next friday and will find out then when i get my stent put in :)  A little scary but my leg will be a lot better after it's done!!

15 comments:

  1. I love your snowy pictures. We haven't had any snow here in Yorkshire, in fact we hardly get any at all now and I love snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lucky to have such lovely walking trails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are lucky to have such lovely walking trails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That snow just chills me to the bone! I'm going to step outside into the warm, sunny Texas weather now!

    Hey, great job on the workouts. Keep it up!!! You RAWK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks beautiful. I give you credit for going out... I'd much rather be snuggled up and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful setting for a walk! I'll have to read some more of your blog to find out what's up with your leg! Whatever it is it doesn't seem like you'r letting it get in your way! That's what a member of Team Angie would do. GO TEAM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So do you use snowshoes or Yak Traks? Pretty pics as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soo pretty! I imagine it being so quiet and peaceful as you walk through all that lovely nature.

    Can you believe it's 60 here today? Yeah, it was me shoveling and complaining about single digits not so long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think we are getting your leftover of snow. We got snow mixed with ice crap... It's suppose to be all night.
    I love snow but not other crap!
    Love the pics!!

    Go Team Angie!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures, glad their your pictures and not mine... as you probably already know.. I do not like winter! You will do fine with the stent and feel so much better after its done. It will be 4 years next month since I had mine put in!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your snowy pictures, but I'm afraid Snuffy and I are kindred spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantstic pictures of the snow! I love the snow but we just don't get enough of it where we're located in the MidWest. It alwys just misses us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a winter wonderland..so pretty! Glad you had a fantastic walk!

    ReplyDelete