Saturday, January 24, 2009

Some interesting things....

Here are a few things that i've done this week to help me on my healthy living journey:

I've made sure i've drank enough water.
I made sure to buy more calcium when i ran out.
I remembered to put flax seed in with my cereal.
When i had a sub for dinner i asked for turkey and for just a little low fat sauce.
I drank green tea when i could have been drinking coffee all night.
I went to a Dr to find out how to deal with a problem instead of not bothering.
I started taking pictures of my food again and putting them on my other blog.
When i was full i stopped eating.
I tried to figure out how to deal with my cravings instead of just eating.

Small things, but boy do they add up :)


19 comments:

  1. Sounds to me like you are making those better choices!!!!
    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Those small things all add up over time to a very healthy way of treating yourself. You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you made very good decisions, Suzi! They really DO add up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very true! Every little thing you do for your health adds up to a healthier you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They sure do add up! Great non-scale victories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure have had many successes this week - wahoo for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you did great! Love it! So much success!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you! Keep it up.

    Hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spunky Suzi~~You were the winner of my goal giveaway...if you'd like, please email me your info. My address: thebrefkas @ yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Step-by-step you will get there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that you made a list of the things. I always really enjoy reading what others do to help them be so successful!

    Hope you are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are correct! Those small things add up to make a huge difference. I'm glad you're taking great care of yourself.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Small things, maybe - But not necessarily easy. All very important and very good for you! That's fantastic. Keep it up, Suzi :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't consider any of these "small" things. They are all very important things. You have definitely made moves in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  15. *bows down to you*

    thats some awesome work there chicky!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. One healthy decision at a time; you are doing great!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's just it, isn't it? Every little bit helps, and some of these are much more than a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fan-tastic! You are really moving in the right direction. A step at a time!

    ReplyDelete