Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Today...

This is my last day off of work, i'm back to normal tomorrow and hopefully no one will want to throw anything at me :) At least it gave me time to unwind.

This morning i have an editorial meeting for a newsletter i help to put together. To get some extra steps into my day i'll get off the bus super early so i can walk for about 35 minutes!

Dyed my hair bright red last night, now i'm ready to kick butt :) Definitely gives me a morale boost anyway!

The cleaning out the fridge is going great. Last night we ended up with bbq'd porkchops (yep hubby bbq'd in the snow), brussel sprouts with a honey/dijon/dill glaze, and green beans with lemon pepper. For dessert we had rhubarb with cranberries!! Don't think i've enjoyed a meal any more than that, it was awesome :) Actually i should do this more often.

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like your doing great :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooveee nice bright red hair. I pay way too much for that and it never stays!

    Enjoy your last day off :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny how a new 'do/colour can give you such a fresh attitude... I love getting my hair done. I find it gives me that extra "umph". Bright red-- I'm sure it looks great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've ever in my life eaten a brussel sprout...are they good?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummm!! I heart me some brussel sprouts. :-)
    I do hope you'll share a pic of the new doo! I'm contemplating having red streaks put in my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright red hair? Wow, awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where is the pic of the bright red hair??? Hope you have a good first day back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your last day off!!

    If I hadn't read your previous post I would've never known that you were "cleaning out the cupboards"!! Sounds so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. RED ROCKS!!! and I love the mirror.

    It's required of a true Canadian that they BBQ in winter!

    Dinner sounds really yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way to go "RED". Looks dark red on my computer. (yes, I have my computer back, YIPEEE) I love the cut. You meal sounds so yummy. I can't take pictures of myself very well. Love the mirror.

    Glad your recharged and ready to conquer.

    ReplyDelete