Monday, January 26, 2009

Today.....


Well it's my first day off this week :) So first thing i did was sleep in!!

Then i plan on doing a DVD workout. Going over to the grocery store for the ingredients for my roast beef au jus tonight.

This afternoon rather than sit around while hubs has gone to cardio rehab i'm going with a friend to the mall to walk around and then have coffee (friend like to walk around the mall for exercise so this will be twice i've exercised today :)

Then i need to catch up on my blog reading, of course.

Then the hubs and i will be putting our feet up and watching a movie tonight!!

14 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a great day ahead of you!

    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds almost heavenly....wish I could have a Monday like that... :) have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an awesome day planned! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The day sounds nice and hope you enjoy the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun day, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great day....enjoy it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like a beautiful day! Coffee with a friend is the BEST! Love the kitty with garfield .....so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a good day planned!
    How was the roast beef?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure does look like a good day. I went over and looked at the food you eat too, wow, looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was going to say, "sounds like a great day" but I think someone else might have beat me to it. :)

    ReplyDelete