Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekly weigh in and goal update!

Well i stepped on the scale this morning and i'm down 1.8 lbs bringing me to 135.2 :) I'm getting there!!

Last weeks goals:
1. To work out 6 out of 7 days!! Totally do-able with a little planning :)-Actually ended up working out 7 out of 7 days :)
2. Relax. I've been a little stressed lately and i really need to work on that!!-I have been working on that.
3. Enjoy my days :)-This i have done. I've had fun over the last week :)
4. Try to make sure i'm getting enough fats in my daily eating.-I have made sure to get at least 2 servings ofoils in a day!!
5. Journal!-Did this every day.
This weeks goals:
1. Try to get 2 servings of dairy in.
2. I'm working different days this week and i know i'll be tired but i'm going to try to relax about it!!
3. Try a new level on my dvd workouts, kick some butt!!
4. Drink my water :)
I think these are completely do-able!! At the same time i would like to continue to make sure i'm not doing any self sabotaging unconsciously :) I'm going to rock this week!!

19 comments:

  1. you are.
    and you did last week as well.

    7 out of 7?!

    but more importantly, IMO, is number two (eh and number 3)).

    all about enjoying life and LIVING huh?

    have a great sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I love your weekly goals. I tried to do goals for the month of January. Not going so well. I think weekly goals is much better. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great week you've had, Suzanne!
    Congrats on the big weight loss!
    Don't forget to change your ticker.
    YOU ARE ROCKING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the nice loss and the successful week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on that amazing progress!! Those all seem like some great goals. Good luck with week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the loss!

    I like how you set weekly goals. I'm going to try that this week.

    H =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the loss!! I like the weekly goals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are going GREAT and will be there before you know it!
    Rie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your great weigh in, and accomplishing all your goals!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on the loss!! Keep workin' it! Love the goals.. I need to set up some weekly goals for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the loss and reaching your weekly goals.

    That's a good idea that I might just steal from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you're amazing!! Look at you go!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Phenomenal!! 7 out of 7 and all your goals accomplished, 1.8 lost?

    AWESOME!!!

    Congrats, and good luck this next week as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job! Good luck with this week's goals!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic! Congrats on the loss this week. I like the goal thing, too. You are rockin' it!! Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! You're a warrior! Inspiring to read before I go change and get to my workout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You totally knocked your goals out of the park this past week! Yay you!!!

    ReplyDelete