Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekly weigh in and goal update


Well this wasn't my finest week but it definitely wasn't the worst either :)

So my weight today was down -.4 bringing me to 134.8!! Since my knee is really bothering me this week and i haven't been able to exercise as much as usual i'm calling a great week :)

On the food front,  this week was good, the coming week is going to be a little weird as i'm trying to use up food i have in the freezer and next week i'll be starting afresh with a freezer and fridge full of fresh foods :)

So my challenge this week is to stay on plan while eating things i don't usually, but i know i can do it. Since my food will not be very interesting i won't be posting my on spunkysuzi-mydailynosh.blogspot.com but i'll try to throw some on this blog now and then :)  I will be back on my other blog saturday.

Now onto my goals:

Last weeks goals:
1. to get two serving of dairy in- really rocked it this week :)
2.to try to relax even though i was working a lot of days-despite having things thrown at me my stress level hasn't been too bad this week.
3.kick some butt on my dvd workouts-this i didn't manage to do as my knee has been bothering me but it's still something i'd like to work at.
4.drink my water-i rocked it!!

This weeks goals:
1. try to come up with interesting, healthy meals even though i'm trying to use up old foods.
2. keep drinking that water.
3. go for walks as long as it's comfortable on my knee.
4. plan my menus for next week.

9 comments:

  1. great job! A loss is a loss, I say!

    I like how you're setting up goals on a weekly basis; that's a cool idea and definitely makes them seem more attainable !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss! Hope your knee is getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You DO rock! Way to go, and I look forward to hearing all about how you'll rock this week too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the loss ! Best of luck with the plan to use freezer things- it can be a real challenge ! As to the knee, do what you can and know that it is better than doing nothing at all !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the knee gets better. But oh wow!!! Great job on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the knee feels better! Are you keeping it warm enough? My joints can get cranky if they're cold. Hooo! On the loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the loss! Have fun being creative with what you have. Been there!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your loss!! Good luck with your new weekly goals, they sounds like really good ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the loss and the successful week!

    I have full confidence that you can navigate this week of 'weird eating'. I think that weeks like this are actually the best learning tool for us. We need to learn and know how to handle situations like the one that you are facing as you 'eat out the freezer'. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete