Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekly weigh in and goal update!!!!!!!

So this week, while not perfect (when is it ever :), was pretty darn good!! 

My scale showed a loss of -1.4  bringing me to 133.4 :)  Here's to another great week!

Last weeks goals:

1. try to come up with interesting, healthy meals even though i'm trying to use up old foods.-I rocked this one :) Don't think i could have done it any better!

2. keep drinking that water.-Hey i'm just swimming in it this week!

3. go for walks as long as it's comfortable on my knee.-didn't get as much walking as i would have like to get in :(

4. plan my menus for next week.-this i did!!

This weeks goals:

1. Try to get more exercise in.

2. Think of the positive changes i'm making daily.

3. Drink my water.

4. Take time with my husband and relax!!!!!!




18 comments:

  1. Congrats on the super weigh in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a great week and great week to come! I love your goal #2. I think all too often we get so wrapped up in making sure we're making the changes we need to that we forget to actually REALLY think about them & be proud of them ... if that makes any sense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the nice loss! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoooo hoooo! Great job on the loss AND sticking to your weekly goals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You're doing a super job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only 8.4 to go?!?! You're in the home stretch! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the loss!

    You are always such an inspiration to make AND MEET goals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats, you definitely had another great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd say your week was great! Congrats and keep up the good work!

    GO TEAM ANGIE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Congrats on losing this week! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your loss this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohoo! on your loss this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great loss this week! Keep it up! I like the notion of putting your goals down, I may have to steal it from you!!!

    Seriously though, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a fantastic loss! Great plan for this week too. I'm sure you'll rock it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on a wonderful week!!!! You did awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats on the loss skinny minny!

    ReplyDelete