Thursday, February 5, 2009

Back to work today!!

Got up this morning and it was -29 celcius!! Yikes :)

When i heard this i needed a cooked brekkie: Pumpkin pie french toast ! Meant to have back bacon with it and forgot all about it.














Yep it's back to work and i was so enjoying just vegging around!!

I can't believe the house is actually clean and i'm relatively orgainized this week :) They do say exercise clears the mind! lol Now to keep it that way......

Today i think i'll do the walking away the pounds. That will make 4 days in a row i've exercised this week.


14 comments:

  1. ok...just hearing you say that...I am putting down the laptop, getting my butt off of the couch, and getting my new walk away the pounds video out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toast looks delicious!
    Really great job on the exercise. I have a pretty good streak going myself. Must be in the cold cold air!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pretty bitter down here in NY too! I had a smoothie and immediately wished I had gone for a warm breakfast because my hands were cold from holding the smoothie!

    good job with the exercise streak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breakfast looked yummy, keep up with that walking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The breakfast looks yummy. How does one make pumpkin french toast?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breakfast looks yummy! We had waffles the other night for dinner.

    Oh and I did Walk Away the Pounds Walk Slim 2 mile this morning. I would've done more however spin class last night kicked my bootay and I burned over 1,000 calories in that class alone. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic 4-5 times a week is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks awesome :) This week I am outside.....giving my dvds a little break. We are having some great weather ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm. That French Toast looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the french toast looks awesome...it's great that you are share photos of real food!

    Great job on the exercise and the organized house! I need to get on it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your breakfast is making my mouth water.

    Well done on exercising 4 times!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That just looks evil! I bet it tasted good too! much better looking than the bowl of bran cereal that I had this morning for sure lol.

    As Ever
    Me

    ReplyDelete