Thursday, February 12, 2009

Back to work!!

Yep it's that time of the week i get to go back to work among the donuts and the danishes!!

Anyway today i tried something new a green smoothie!! It had Kale, spinach, parsley, a few strawberries, blueberrries and banana and soy milk in it :) And it was really good. Now all i need is a better blender! Go here to see how it looks, don't hate the green well more like mud colour lol

I read someones (sorry i can't for the life of me remember who's) blog about how they always change their mind on how to eat! Well that's definitely me this week. I'm hovering between counting points and going with the nutritionals on sparkpeople. The difference?? I find i'm eating more on sparkpeople. I find sometimes although i eat my points my calories are often too low. I know i should also eat my flex points, and i do eat a few of them but i'm one of those people who hate to dip into them :)

So for this week i think i'll go with sparkpeople and see how that goes.

As for exercise this week has been pretty good and next week i start with that new group so i'll be joining the walking group at least 2 if not 3 times a week, depending on my work schedule.

Oh and i got the catscan done yesterday so February 20 i go back the Dr to find out what's what. I'm crossing my fingers they are just going to put in a stent!!

This just came in the mail today :)I won them!!  I don't know whether you can see it but it's stickers that say great snack, hi fibre good choice, i am a healthy heart food, hi cholesterol or high sodium, stop contains saturated or trans fats, and Not on my Diet!!  Now i'm going to go stick them everywhere!!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE stickers!!

    How fun are those??? Good luck working amongst all those danishes and donuts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - those are so cute! I would probably end up skip my snack cuz I was putting stickers on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute stickers!!

    I will post a pic of my green drink this weekend. I would love to get a juicer........it would make things easier than with my blender :)

    I change up my eating a lot too. I think it's good to experiment a little and see how your body reacts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool stickers! You do what works as far as the food goes. IMHO it's not always going to be the same thing. Go with the flow I say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those stickers are utterly awesome!!! :-) (yeah, not just awesome....but utterly awesome! tee hee hee)

    I'm with you. Lately I've been going back and forth between points and calories. I wish I knew the magical formula. :-)

    ReplyDelete