Thursday, February 26, 2009

Feeling better today

I glad to say my stomach is feeling a lot better today :) I don't know what was going on yesterday but i had an upset stomach all day. And no it wasn't from the green smoothie !! It was actually pretty good.

And yes i did think about eating junk to see if it would ease my stomach (i know it makes no sense) but i resisited. I won't get to goal by going back to my old habits.

I'm feeling great about my eating this week. And next week i plan of add a few carbs a bit at a time. I'm just trying to find out how much i can do and still have no cravings or hunger!

Meeting with the walking group last night was great and motivational. Sometimes i need a bit of a kick in the butt to get me moving.

And today i'm off to work :) Where i will definitely not be touching any sugar laden foods, i promise!


11 comments:

  1. You just made me feel so normal! I thought I was the only one on the planet that would think about and on occasion eat something junky to ease my stomach! Glad you're feeling better! Are you sure it wasn't the smoothie? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are feeling better today, there is nothing worse than a "bad" tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I didn't mean to post my comment a billion times (=

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that you are feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are feeling better! Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're feeling more like yourself. Did you try one of those smoothie recipes I sent you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. glad you are feeling better ;)! Staying away from the sugar is so hard but so very rewarding :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you didn't get what I had a few weeks ago. I couldn't eat anything but toast & mangoes and not very often. Until just this week I was still finding certain foods unappetizing.

    ReplyDelete