Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Finally :)

A day off!! I really need it as well, this weekend was a busy one at work.

So I started my day with a nice long walk. Now i had some unexpected energy today so instead of just trudging along i started bopping to the beat on my mp3 and lifting my knees as high as i could!! Good job no one was around to see :)










































Picked up a couple more small things for the hubby :)

The hubs is going to bbq some steak tonight! Oh i can't wait, he is a total chef on the bbq i tell you.

I'm going to try something new today, edamame in the shell :) Does anyone else eat this? And how do you have it, warmed with salt, thawed and cold??

Did you notice how much i ate yesterday?? I can't get over how much i'm eating, not hungry and still losing on the scale :) Can you tell i'm enjoying this??

13 comments:

  1. It's so pretty where you live. Good for you doing something new on your walks. That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous pictures! Thanks for sharing your awesome walk with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like edamame raw and cold or cooked. I usually take them out of the shell. They are great added cold to a salad. BBQ sounds yum!

    Great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you do sound blissful. The walk sounds and looks refreshing. Topped off with the yummy dinner totally great day all around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know me love the pics! You sound very happy and at peace right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures, it looks soo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics! but it looks a little cold to me LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yum yum

    I boil mine (lightly) in salted water - then eatthem by squeezing the beans out of the shells.

    :) hope you enjoyed them

    ReplyDelete
  9. my favourite way is steamed with salt on it, then when you bite the pod to get it out you get a little bit of salt (but don't eat the pod lol). I LOVE Edamame! It's a great snack :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. boiled is also good! And sprinkle the salt on after...but not too much. (I like course salt for it).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pics. I love edemame as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you like the edamame? Did anyone tell you not to eat the shell? Makes all the difference... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you were able to enjoy your walk. I really like the ice/water picture, so neat.

    ReplyDelete