Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fun, fun, fun!!

O.k stupedist thing i've seen in a while: I bought the cat a new toy, one that you put treats inside and they play with it and occasionaly a treat comes out :) Only the instructions are on the inside and i couldn't figure how to open it. After finally opening it, the first instruction was how to open it!!! Grrrr......

Anyway, this morning i went to stuff envelopes for a while for a newsletter i help to co-ordinate! Then it was off to get my angioplasty catscan :) Which of course was running late and even though i ate a great brekkie i was starving by the time i got home at 2:30!! Veggies never tasted so good.














So now i'm waiting because i have an appointment to get my taxes done :) And they we're off to the mall. Hope everyone's having a great day!

9 comments:

  1. we usually have H&R block do our taxes but this weekend I am going to attempt doing ours on TurboTax......wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....instructions that are useless....that was funny.

    and why'd you mention taxes? You've just reminded me that I have a pile of work to do to prepare to go to the accountant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. annette - Turbo Tax is totally easy to use. Good luck.

    Suzi - Do you think someone at the cat toy factory was laughing to themselves when they put instructions in there? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Thank you for your comment on my blog :) I am so impolite and just shove the pizza in my mouth without a knife or fork ;) Yikes.
    Your breakfast looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good day. Keep us posted when you get the results from your angioplasty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. instructions on the inside? ridiculous! I wonder how much they paid the person for that idea?!! HAHA...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Crazy crazy! The breakfast..yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's hilarious about the cat toy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the laugh on the directions inside the cat toy. Oh my gosh, I would have probably taken a hammer to it. I'm not the most patient sort in the world!

    ReplyDelete