Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fun, fun, fun.....

Oh yes i'm having major fun with laundry and dishes up to my shoulders today :) Oh well i've got to get caught up with them sometime!! And i've learned the hard way there's no dish or laundry fairy in my house :) 

I'm also cooking up turkey burgers so that i can take that and some salad to a board meeting tonight! Have no idea what they are having so i'll just take my own :)

On my way to the board meeting my plan is to get off of the bus early and walk to a really nice park so that i can walk around and maybe take some pictures, and then it's off the the meeting where i get to park my fanny for 2 hours!!

Tomorrow i have two meetings in the morning and then i'm meeting my walking group tomorrow night!

Hope everyones having a great day :)

And these are my days off!!

8 comments:

  1. If you ever find the dish or laundry fairy, let me know where....cuz I'm going to go buy one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must still be on the waiting list for those housework fairies too.

    Have a great time at the park.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually got my 11 yr old SON to fold 2 baskets of laundry the other night, he was desperate for some xbox time lol. Way to go on food and exercise planning, hope the meeting isn't to boring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you about the dishes. I have a sink full that I have been putting off. I would like to put them off longer but my baby needs clean bottles :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. More than a magic wand to instantly make me svelte again, I would love a cleaning fairy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it doesn't even have to be a fairy.... as long as it cleans.. it needs to come to my house lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh you just reminded me of all my laundry! There's a lot. How do 3 people make so much?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the only cleaning fairy that lives around here. I tackled the kitchen yesterday and today is the laundry. Blech!

    ReplyDelete