So this morning the scale showed a loss of -1.2 bringing my weight to 132.2 and a total loss of 42.2 with 7.2 pounds left to go :)
Last weeks goal update:
1. Try to get more exercise in.-i totally failed at doing this!! I've been feeling totally physically exhausted this week and my leg is bothering me . But this is not an excuse i could still have gone for walks even if they were shorter!!
2. Think of the positive changes i'm making daily.-this one i did everyday and made some pretty awesome lists of things i'm doing to help myself with this journey, and everyday it's becoming more of a get healthy journey than to just lose weight!!
3. Drink my water.-Did this everyday without fail :)
4. Take time with my husband and relax!!!!!!-This one i also accomplished :) And will do more of!!
This weeks goals:
1.Definitely would like to get more exercise in!! Tomorrow i will be joining my walking group (had to miss it last week) so that will be a good first step.
2. Really stop and appreciate the journey i'm in and how far i've already come. Sometimes i take it for granted.
3. Try to get a little more organized this week :)
4. Learn more yoga poses.