Thursday, February 19, 2009

Positive things this week :)

I was reading this post and it inspired me to think of some postive things that i've done this week!

I went walking in the mall with a friend, then i had her drop me off at the library so i could get even more exercise in today.

I asked for help with how to get more veggies into my daily eating and i got some great answers, in fact it helped me to think outside of the box for dinner and i ended up making green beans with a dijon/sf maple syrup sauce that was awesome!!

I've been listening to my body more this week and it's worked. I'm not as hungry, i eat when i am hungry, i stop when i'm satisfied.

I took some extra time to try something different with my hair which made me feel good :)

I drank blueberry green tea which was awesome!

I feel really good about what i'm doing and where i am in this journey. And i have absolutely no doubt that i'll get to goal.

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE your attitude! You are bound to succeed!

    We need pics of the new hairdo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for all your hard work this week! Fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list of POSITIVE things!!

    You are such an inspiration! You work SOOOO hard :)

    Thanks for sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok...so what color REALLY is Blueberry Green Tea????? tee hee heee


    Ok, loved your post, but decided to be silly! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmmm blueberry green tea sounds YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No doubt you'll get to your goal and be sooooo healthy!

    I'm going to look for some blueberry green tea...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a GREAT week! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No doubt in our minds that you will get to your goal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the great attitude. I don't doubt that you will reach your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore the listening to your body one. I was reflecting last night as I put my daughter in her bed how I need more stillness right now.

    more quiet.

    more listening to whats doing on inside.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your positive list! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your positive attitude rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by. It feels so good to enjoy the journey.

    While I was feeding the baby, I was reading my Jan/Feb WW mag and it had a blurb about being positive.

    It said that we ususally have at least one friend that we like to whine to about be negative about things. I know I do. It said that instead of making us feel better it actually does the opposite according to research. Another reason to be positive.

    ReplyDelete