Saturday, February 28, 2009

Slowly....

Today is the day i start adding some carbs. I'm going to take it slowly and see which ones trigger cravings!

I swear i have a carb sensitivity if that makes any sense. I just know i cannot go near sugar or simple carbs (white bread etc)

The biggest eye opener for me has been my hungar and my appetite. I have just not been hungry since cutting down on my carbs and my cravings have been zero :) The only problem i'm having is eating enough as i'm full quite easily!!

Never in my life did i think i would ever say that :) And of course i go to work this week and they've come out with a new donut chocolate cherry bloom to tease me with. And nope i haven't had one! Although everyone keeps asking me what they are like!

So overall i'm really happy with my eating lately, i'm having snacks and getting lots to eat. And trying new things.

I also managed to get lots of sleep last night so i'm feeling better today. Thank goodness, and thank you guys for all your well wishes.

10 comments:

  1. Glad you´re feeling better!
    Again...you amaze me, by saying "I don´t eat enough"! Something I can not imagine for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Good for you with the cravings!

    Doughnuts are never as good as they sound, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That donut sounds like pure torture! I'd go insane :) In the mornings at work we get bagels delivered for the 5 stores, and I have to sit and smell them all morning, horrid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to say no to those stinky, FULL fat donuts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No cravings! None!
    Oh how I can wish...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are on the up and up. I think being off sugar really helps cute cravings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job Suzi, I love how you are on a quest to fine out so much about your body. You are so close to goal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can not say the same. Siiiigh. At check out, there was my long lost friend, Cheetos, on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GOod for you for planning to add the carbs back in slowly in order to listento your body and learn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to see how adding the carbs back affects you. I swear I am the same and need to avoid all sugar. If only I could make that committment to myself, I know I could lose all the weight I want! And feel great too.

    ReplyDelete