Monday, February 16, 2009

Talk about lazy...

That would describe me to a "T" for the last few days!! So i'm going to bite the bullet and do a jillian shred dvd workout today :)

I will be so glad to finish work today, it's been a long busy weekend!

Now as far as the eating is going, i'm feeling really good about it! I'm eating a lot more than i usually do and so far the scale is still going down a little. My cravings are almost non-existent and as far as hunger does i simply eat too much to get hungry until right before bed, in which case i just go to bed :)

And this afternoon i'm making Annettes flax seed muffin with sf jam.

I can't wait to give the hubs his surprise for Valentines day tomorrow. I'm making a kind of maze with clues on where to go around the house. And i've found all kinds of nice things for him to find.  At the end there will be two stemless wine glasses and a bottle of wine to share :) Don't worry he's not on the computer so no spoiler for him!!

Oh and guess where my daughter is going next weekend for her Valentines day?? Paris for a long weekend!! Hopefully pictures will follow.

Have a great day.


15 comments:

  1. Hope you have a good workout today... those flax muffins are go good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the workout today! Hope it's amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the workout today! Hope it's amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love scavenger hunts. What a cute idea to give hubs is gifts. Enjoy that wine with him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the idea of a maze for hubby's valentines surprises! Great idea!

    How did the workout go?

    ReplyDelete
  7. How awesome are you??? I love your valentines day plan for you and the hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds fun your little Valentine's day maze.

    I hope you worked out hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a very fun Valentines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. how did you like the muffin in a minute? I love it!!

    Miz, who is entirely and wholly jealous of the paris...

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet of you to think of such a Valentine´s gift! sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The treasure hunt sounds very romantic.

    Hope the shred went well! Every time I think I'll try it, I read about the (good) agony it's put some blogger through, and I change my mind ;)

    ReplyDelete