Friday, February 6, 2009

Today's plan...

So i'm up early so i can run out and get some groceries!!! Got to eat you know :)

Run home, get lunch for me and the hubs! Decide what i'm going to take to work for dinner and what the hubs is going to have :)

I really must sit down and put together this weeks menus! I'm a little behind things this week.

Can you tell i really love my breakfasts?? Check this one out :) Yep it was indeed delicious!

Not too much time for exercise today but i did manage to sneak some squats and some pushups in.

That's it for me today, hope everyone has a great weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. Your breakfasts always look soo yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday to you too!! Hope you're weekend is GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love breakfast. My WW leader always said eat like a King for breakfast, Queen for lunch, and a Pauper (sp??) for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your food looked great. Hope you have a great weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must have breakfast or I'm a wreck! Pumpkin makes everything better ;)

    ReplyDelete