Last weeks goals:
1. Keep trying to listen to how things affect my body. And try to make my eating still enjoyable :)-o.k i don't want to (actually i do) toot my own horn but i have been so in tune with my body this week! I don't think i've ever really stopped to really feel what my body wanted. When it had had enough food i stopped, when i was thirsty i drank water. And i really do feel great this week :)
2. This week i start working out with my group so i will be going for more group walks, yoga and workout out at a gym. This week is walking.-Did start the walking and also found out i'm going to be in the paper for it :)
3. Drink my water.-Rocked the water this week
4. Feel good about myself and focus on the positives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-I did and i feel really good about myself this week!
All in all i would have to say i could not have done any better this week.
This weeks goals:
1. Keep listening to my body as i really think this is doing me a world of good.
2. Go to my walking group 2x this week and keep doing the weights which i really enjoyed last week.
3. Try to relax more at work and not get so wound up! There was drama there last night and honestly i don't need that.
4. Take time to enjoy my family. Must get on google video with daughter sometime soon. (it's hard she's in Holland and what with the time difference and my work schedule it's becoming challenging)
Thanks for reading my blog and sticking with me even though goal seems to be taking me sooolong to get to.