Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekly weigh in and goal update!!

Well once again it's weigh in time and i'm happy to say i saw a loss this morning :) I'm down -1.2lbs  bringing me to 131.8!!

Last weeks goals:
1. Keep trying to listen to how things affect my body. And try to make my eating still enjoyable :)-o.k i don't want to (actually i do) toot my own horn but i have been so in tune with my body this week! I don't think i've ever really stopped to really feel what my body wanted. When it had had enough food i stopped, when i was thirsty i drank water. And i really do feel great this week :)
2. This week i start working out with my group so i will be going for more group walks, yoga and workout out at a gym. This week is walking.-Did start the walking and also found out i'm going to be in the paper for it :)
3. Drink my water.-Rocked the water this week
4. Feel good about myself and focus on the positives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-I did and i feel really good about myself this week!
All in all i would have to say i could not have done any better this week.

This weeks goals:
1. Keep listening to my body as i really think this is doing me a world of good.
2. Go to my walking group 2x this week and keep doing the weights which i really enjoyed last week.
3. Try to relax more at work and not get so wound up! There was drama there last night and honestly i don't need that.
4. Take time to enjoy my family. Must get on google video with daughter sometime soon. (it's hard she's in Holland and what with the time difference and my work schedule it's becoming challenging)
Thanks for reading my blog and sticking with me even though goal seems to be taking me sooolong to get to.

9 comments:

  1. I like the listening to your body goal. That is something I really need to work on, and I do believe that it is a huge help. Just yesterday I want to fix myself something to eat and decided to stop and think about it. I realized I wasn't hungry at all, just bored. That's a bad habit I need to break.

    Congrats on the 1/2 lb loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really great week you had! Amazing. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who-hoo! Yay for your loss and all your great accomplishments this week!

    I love the listen to your body goal, but what if your body (like mine) says eat Hershey's Chocolate Kisses? Then do you eat them or tell it to Shut Up! LOL!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for you!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats you your continued success and nice loss for the week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you!


    I'll try to email you those smoothies later today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some very solid goals, and grats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi, what a GREAT week! Good for you! What an inspiration you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. way to go on the weigh loss...very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete