Monday, February 2, 2009

Working on it :)

So one of my goals this week is to up my exercise this week :) How am i doing??

Yesterday i did a Jillian Micheals shred!! Yep, she kicks butt, or at least she kicked mine :)

Today i'm off to meet my walking group, yep they'll make me work hard.

One of the things i keep trying is the downward dog, one of these days my heels will touch the ground :)

I really do think that i need to sit down and plan my workouts that i want to do weekly. My thoughts is to plan 2 weight workouts and 3 cardio workouts! What do you guys think??

Another funny thing happened at work last night. I'm serving a customer and when he left the person working with me says "he was totally checking you out " to which i said at my age that is definitely a compliment :) And i'll take those anytime!

10 comments:

  1. Shred is Awesome!! I can't believe I am addicted to it!

    You're workout plan sounds good; getting the weights in there is supposed to burn more fat. I gotta do that, too!!

    Take the compliments - you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being checked out :)

    Keep up all that sweaty hard work! You're doing so great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done the Shred... It's SUCH a powerful Workout! Y0U G0 GIRL! =]

    And keep practicing on that DownDog... 0ne day soon, I PR0MISE Y0U, it will become your favorite pose EVER... It is one of rest and relaxation, while simultaneously increasing your heart rate and your strength, as well. Focus on taking the weight 0UT of your shoulders, that should help :)

    You're doin GREAT girlie, keep it up! Have a Great Monay! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your workout plan sounds like a good one. A nice mix of everything is always good. :-)

    Woo hoo on being checked out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stoppy by to check out the hot lady!! WAHOO!

    hehe...just saw you left a comment on my page, we are so in tune this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bow to thee doing the Jillian shred. Sheesh! She's tough! good for you - great goals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get that workout......I totally need some butt kickin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A friend just gave me "The Shred." If I workout with it, does it make me gay? LOL! joke....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Jillian. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been thinking about getting that Jillian Micheals DVD. It seems rather short though, from what I read on the back cover. Must be a really intense workout.

    ReplyDelete