Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Back on track :)

Yes yesterday i stayed on track and nary a single item of sugar passed these lips!!

Today I'm going for a walk, and then i'm also going to walk to a board meeting where i will once again take my own food since i don't have a clue what they will serve :) And that will make 3/7 days for this week so far.

I do notice that since i can't get to my walking groups this week my pedometer step numbers are down a bit. Will have to fix that.

Last nights turkey sloppy joes turned out awesome and even the hubs was enjoying them.

6 comments:

  1. Great work on your no sugar accomplishment!! That would be soooooo tough! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of dinner looks very inviting!! Especially the wine. :) Good job on avoiding the sugar. It is not an easy thing to do, I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last night's dinner looks great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That meal looks yummY!!!!!Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. go you.
    that sugar thing is a TOUGH ONE (eh, who am I kidding so is SALT for me :) its all a challenge).

    ReplyDelete
  6. "nary a single item of sugar passed these lips!!"

    Good for you! Check out my blog to see what I passed up at the office today! Still so proud of myself for that one!

    ReplyDelete