Sunday, March 29, 2009

Back to normal today...

Well i'm back and to prove it i started my day with Pumpkin pie french toast and i'm off on a walk even though it's wet and dreary!!
Now as far as my weekly weigh in and goals i'm giving myself a pass this week. I know my weights up a bit and honestly i really don't want to go near my scale. So i'm going to be kind to myself and skip it this week, but don't worry it will be back next week. I'm just feeling bloated and i know i won't like what i see!

After having a day off, you guys are right i feel like i'm in a better place mentally :) I know i can do what needs to be done and i don't feel as overwhelmed.

I think part of it is that i'm soooo close to goal and i just never seem to reach it. It's close but untouchable!! Now i'm thinking i will get there, just don't focus on how long it's taking.

Oh and last night someone got in touch with me from the Nuru fitness decks/cards and has offered to send one for me to review and two for my readers so i guess i'm going to have my first give away soon! Stay tuned for more info :)

12 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your walk without the snow !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so yummy! Hope you enjoyed yesterday.

    Hang in there. Your body might be telling you it's happy where it's at. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sitting here starving and your french toast looks so good :). Congrats on getting asked to do your first giveaway. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your French toast looks wonderful. Makes me want to whip up a plateful. Maybe tomorrow. Being so close to the "Prize" must be a bit frustrating, but the battle is well won, and you've certainly done a great job so far. Go easy on yourself, you'll make it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hang in there...you will reach your goal!! hoping i can do it along with you!!

    and how exciting for a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love french toast and pumkin how do you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!!
    and the nuru cards are FANTASTIC too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm all for taking a break from the scales every once in a while. I just took a few days off. I stepped back on the scales today. I knew it was time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always have the best breakfasts!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pumpkin Pie French Toast? YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, yeah, thanks!

    I just found your blog and it's breakfast time and I see this! haha

    Actually, it looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your breakfasts always look so good!

    ReplyDelete