Thursday, March 19, 2009

Deja vu!

I've heard other people say they've had dreams about eating. Well now i'm one of them! 
Yesterday as i was reading blogs there was a lot of talk about binge eating. I am a binge eater, i know that, but i've kept it at bay for quite a while now. Last night i dreamt i had a BIG binge with candy, and i'm talking a lot!!!

I woke up and was thinking i'd better not step on the scale as i've eaten soooo much. Lol i hadn't had any and i'd stuck right to plan :) Although the scale was up anyway. Ha, that's what i get for peeking mid-week. I'm really not worried about it.

But i found it really weird that i woke up and actually believed that i'd had a binge, totally believed it.  Anyone else done that???

Today's plan is to go to the dr this morning to find out the results of my blood test that he wants to discuss!! I'll let you know what happens.

7 comments:

  1. I've had dreams of food and woke up craving that food. Your not alone.
    I hope your doctors appointment goes well.
    Emmett

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't dreamed about binges and woken up to believe them, but I have had dreams where people (usually boyfriends) have done something terrible and I actually stay mad at them all day even though they never really did anything wrong!

    Dreams are funny like that I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I'm dying to know. You dreamt you binged...and you woke up thinking that you did. Does that mean that you woke up satisfied??? As in the cravings for that stuff is not there???? That sounds like it could be a good thing to dream about food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive thoughts to you for a good blood work result :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have good news today. I used to have a lot of those dreams when I was totally avoiding carbs.....one dream in particular involved my mom's cheesecake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's funny about the dream. Good luck at the doctor's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck at the Dr. I, too, would like to know if you woke up with the feeling you'd had enough? In this day and age, "virtual eating" might be the new, best thing. Wonder if you could market it?

    ReplyDelete