Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Great information

As you know i'm going to the dr on thursday to get the results of my blood work. Annette had a great post about cholesterol. Lots of information. I will definitely be going back to that post after i get my numbers on thursday :) 

This morning i started off the day with one of my favorites a Suzi McMuffin and fruit and yogurt: sorry about the fuzzy picture!














Off to another meeting this afternoon and of course i'm going to walk there, so today will be 4 days out of 7 so far for exercise!!

Tonight hubs and i are going to visit a friend and i know we'll enjoy that.

Have a great day everyone :)

7 comments:

  1. You should count how many miles you walk in a week! It would be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I'm a lurker, but as I told Annette, I've decided to jump right in a make comments. Those of you whose blogs I've been reading, have prompted me to action. I just wanted to say thank you. I began a blog, and am working on becoming a healthier, happier me. Thanks.

    Our snow is finally gone, so my walking has increased. Isn't it just wonderful to get outside and enjoy nature?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your breakfast looks yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your numbers reflect how hard you have been working ;)

    I posted a nutrition stat link to McDonalds on my post today.....I think your breakfast blows theirs right out of the water ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum - that looks so good! It looks like dessert. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummmmmm love your egg muffins!!!!!

    wheres your maple leaf plate??

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your breakfast looks delicious. Great job getting exercise in 4 out of 7 days of the week. I am working on doing that myself.
    Emmett

    ReplyDelete