Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It works for me!

Here's what i've been doing this week to help me get the results i want.

1. Drank at least 8 cups of water everyday.
2. Drank green tea daily.
3. Really, really enjoyed the food i made for myself!! (this for me is very important :)
4. Exercised everyday.
5. Got some weights in.
6. Did some little extra things, extra steps when i could, walk up stairs 2 at a time, standing instead of sitting etc.
7. Too time to put my feet up and relax!

Little things really do add up!!

3 comments:

  1. The little things definitely add up! You are doing great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you've got a plan and are sticking to it! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Sounds like you've had a fantastic week! I think we could all benefit form incorporating some of your good habits into our own daily routines. :)

    ReplyDelete