Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday's plan

Well today i get to have lots of fun!! I'm helping to do a bingo afternoon where i volunteer and it's always a blast :)

Oh and of course i'm going to walk most of the way there so that's my exercise for today. 1 out of 7 days so far this week.

I have a question. I've read a few of the bloggers talk about using Braggs liquid. I saw it in my grocery store and have no idea what it is or how you use it. Is it high in sodium?? Anyone out there that uses it could you share :)

And i started the day with this: Grilled peanut butter and banana sandwich, yummers!!














This is what was waiting for me on the table at work last night. When i first got into work there was about 20 of them, and nope i didn't have even one because if i did most of that bag would be still in my tummy today.

3 comments:

  1. I have no idea what Braggs liquid is but I would be interested to find out.
    Your sandwhick looks great. I love peanut butter and banana but I have never had it grilled. I am going to try it as soon as I get some bananas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to find out what Braggs liquid is...I may have to look this up on the internet!!!

    Your peanut butter and banana grilled sandwich sounds heavenly! (I love peanut butter on banana...and to add in bread another love.....I'd be in heaven!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the breakfast looks yummy!!

    and congrats on your weight loss this week...you're doing AMAZING!! Keep it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete