Friday, March 20, 2009

Not sure anymore!

My original plan was to get to 125 which is at the top end of recommended weights for my height.
Now i'm looking at myself with open eyes and i'm thinking realistically i might try for 120.  Now i know to some this may seem really low but i'm only 5'0". It really isn't.

So for now i'll be happy when i reach 125 but i think i'm going to push on a little further, although goodness knows how long it will take me. I'm pretty slow at losing and staying down :) 

My daughter is coming for a visit from Holland this summer and my hope is to be where i want to be by the time she comes :) Great for motivation!

Today i've got to run to the grocery store and then i have a yearly job review, then i'm home for lunch and then off to work. Busy, busy as usual!

But first i'm doing some weights, that makes 6 days out of 7 :)

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Suzy, how I wish I could type those numbers: 1-2-5. :) Do what you feel is best for you. Good luck with the yearly review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read your blog in a while, I was trapped in my own personal drama but when I looked and saw that you'd lost nearly ten pounds since the last time I looked, I was blown away! You're doing so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sit back and shake my head at people that say that they just 'have' to get to a certain weight (I have one non-blog friend that does this...and she is beating her brains against the wall...because she can't reach it..yet she looks phenominal). I think it's much wise to be constantly evaulating our weight until we find that perfect weight that fits us each individually!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was the same way when I hit my goal of 160. I thought for sure that I would be happy at that weight, but then I wanted more. it hasnt been easy and Im sure you know from my blog that I really havent gotten too much below, but I still think its important to do what you feel like doing. and its important to realize as well that its just a number.

    ReplyDelete