Saturday, March 21, 2009

Today.....

Today went for a nice walk! And that, my friends, will make 7 days out of 7 for the second week in a row :) And did i say i've been doing weights every morning as well, working different muscles daily. Well i have! And yes i saw more grass today :)



























Yep that was my brekkie today. Oats, banana, peanut butter and chocolate chips! Very tasty.

I'm also going to make more carrot muffins. They were awesome and very handy to have in the freezer. I know i posted it before but go here if you'd like the recipe :)














Check out my other blog to see what goodies were on the table when i got to work the other day :)

7 comments:

  1. Wooo hoooo on the exercising 7 days!

    I saw some grass shooting up the other day and got excited also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo hoooo on the exercising 7 days!

    I saw some grass shooting up the other day and got excited also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me fooled! I thought those were raisins in the oatmeal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO!! You are an exercise machine!!! WAY TO GO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the recipe...I'll have to try those muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the exercise!

    Love the oats, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the exercise. WOW!! That is awesome. If you feel like going to 120, go for it. Knowing your daughter is coming for a visit would be a huge motivator for me. BTW, I'm still loving the food pics.

    ReplyDelete