Thursday, March 26, 2009

Today's plan....

Today i plan on going for a nice walk, doing some cleaning around the house, doing my weights and then vegging :) 

And yep more goodies left on the table at work! Nope didn't touch :) Me thinks someone is trying to clean their house of candy??

Yep i plan on curling up with a book and a cup of tea and getting some serious reading in!

Ha, i peeked at the scale this morning and i laughed, it was up quite a bit. Now the reason i laughed is that there is absolutely no reason for the gain, oh well that's part of life and i'm definitely not bothered by it today.

So to start my day off right i had banana protein pancakes:

8 comments:

  1. I have to admit....I dump food and stuff that I don't want at work! Candy I need to get rid of....I take it to work! Food that I bake just to have one serving of....the extras go to work! (the problem...I only work with 5 other people!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pancakes look wonderful!! Nice trick, unloading useless calories on unsuspecting co-workers. But, good for you avoiding the temptation. Can't be easy, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "laughing" at the scale part of this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy!! I'm so impressed with your willpower :) I'm requesting to borrow some of that please! LOL Would you share your pancake recipe possibly? It looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I definitely appreciate the input. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, definitely looks like someone has been doing their spring cleaning! Cute new background! I have been gone from reading for a few days so I missed it until now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pancakes look delish! So, what's up with those candy canes - in March??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok that's so funny about the candy canes.

    I think even I could easily resist candy I knew was purchased in december (or november!)

    ReplyDelete