Monday, March 30, 2009

Today's plan.....

I spent half the day today cleaning  a friends house! That should eat up a few calories :)

Last night i put some split pea and ham soup on so that it was ready for me to take for lunch today. And i forgot to take a picture of it.

Came home and cleaned my own place :)

Snuffy was looking particularly cute this morning:
Tonight i'm making up a menu plan because i'm just about out of the current one! I also need to make a grocery list for it. This definitely saves me a lot of time. 
Sorry not much to say today, for a change :) Have a great night everyone!

1 comment:

  1. you spent an afternoon cleaning a friends house? Are you making the rounds? Do you consider me a friend? If so, I can send you my address. Heck, I won't even ask you to spend a whole afternoon - 2 hours would be fine!

    LOL

    ReplyDelete