Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekly weigh in and goal update....

I had a fantastic week!! I exercised 7 out of 7 days, i was bang on in the eating department, but i stayed at the same weight. And you know what?? I'm perfectly o.k. with that. I'm feeling strong and healthy and that means more to me than what the scale says :)

Here's my stats for this week:

1.# of days on plan-7  
2.# of days i exercised= 7  
3.Out of 35 flex points i used=10  
4.Activity points earned=16  
5.Activity points used= 0  
6.Average steps this week from my pedometer= 9,209/day

And here's last weeks goals:
 
1. To exercise at least 5 days this week.Done 
2. Drink 8 cups of water a day.Done 
3. Keep enjoying my food by planning ahead.I loved my food this week and yep i planned it all! 
4. Practice de-stressing.I went through some major stress this week but dealt with it and moved on :)

This weeks goals:
1. To exercise at least 5 days this week again :)
2. Try to drink green tea daily.
3. Keep doing my weights every morning.
4. Relax!!  


12 comments:

  1. Congrats on your fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spunkysuzi,
    Great job exrercising every day. It sounds like you really had a great week being on track. Sometimes it's so hard just to not gain especially when you are so close to your goal. So great job staying the same weight :). With staying on track like you have you will be at goal in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go!!!!
    You are so awesome to workout 7 days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi, congratulations on your stellar week. You did awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An excellent week! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you definitely had a great week! i wouldnt worry too much about the scale. this happens to me pretty much all the time - I eat well and exercise and then the scale just stays the same. you are doing well so just keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job this week! 7 days WOW, that is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. To get consistent weight loss, don't go too extreme here. You should develop healthy habits that you can keep up with for a long time. Not some quick fix diet that helps you to lose weight but then you blow right back up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're a rock star!! Congrats on a terrific week. Makes me anxious to get my week off to a good start, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo-Hoo, you're ROCKIN' it Suzy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome job!! To exercise 7 out of 7 days is great.

    ReplyDelete