Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Could someone please send some energy my way??

Wow i feel like a balloon that has has the air let out. For some reason i have absolutely no energy or motivation!! And that just isn't like me.

All i wanted to do yesterday was sit around in my pj's. And that is exactly what i did!!

Honestly one day i'm super motivated in fact you would get dizzy keeping up :) The next day nothing, nada!!

Maybe it's because this has been a long journey for me?? And i'm so close to the end?? Maybe i'm just tired? No clue, but never fear i'm not giving up, just having an off day now and then.

Today my energy will be spent around the house, cleaning and then i'm hoping to get my haircut and that will give me a boost :)

10 comments:

  1. When I look at how small you are, and the fact that you are continuing to lose weight, it is no wonder that you are a bit tired some days!! One of the things I love about my husband is how he tell me to listen to my body, and if it needs rest--give it rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending energy your way. I hope you feel better. Your not coming down with anything are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck finding your energy! You'll be fine, no worries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all go through days where we just need to kick back and relax. I did it for the whole weekend, so don't feel bad. Your doing a great job, hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some days it has to be done, lol!

    If you need to rest, then you must rest - tomorrow is another day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe you need some time to recharge your batteries. I know I do from time to time. There's nothing I enjoy more than a day in PJ's with nothing particular to do ... a very rare treat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get your rest, sounds like you need it... you are doing great, don't be to hard on yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a little extra energy today cuz I'm all hyped up about taking belly dance at my gym tonight, so here's some of my extra energy for you.

    [[[[*ENERGY BEAM*]]]]

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's normal to have the occasional low-energy day. I hope your energy picks up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing at all wrong with having a "veg day" now and then to let the batteries recharge!

    ReplyDelete