Monday, April 27, 2009

Lots of fun!

Today i'm going to a pizza bowling party that i've helped to plan :) I'm sure it will be a blast! However since i'm not too fussy on pizza i'll eat lunch before i go.

Hopefully i'll have photo's to post later.

The cooking classes i mentioned is part of the walking group i'm in. Although they are mainly for people who don't cook much i figure i may just learn a thing or two :)

After the cooking classes there is yoga and a free 3 month membership to the YMCA. Oh yeah i'm so looking forward to these.

And yes i'm enjoying my first day off :)

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a fun day ahead of you. A cooking class always sounds like fun. There is always something to be learned, I've found. I'll be interested to hear all about it. In the meantime, have a great day, and enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great day!!

    Enjoy your day off!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just reminded me of a fun pizza bowling party I once went to when I was living in the states. I actually won the bowling and was awarded a trophy but the organizer could not find a bowling trophy so I ended up with a funny looking sailing trophy instead! Thanks for jogging my memory! Sounds like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The classes, yoga and "Y" membership sounds like a good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds brilliant! Enjoy yourself, I would!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete