Tuesday, April 28, 2009

More running around

So today i have a dr's appointment this morning for i don't know what :) I got a call they want to see me! Oh and did i tell you what's happening with my angio plasty?? Well i was told i would be getting it in May and i still hadn't heard from them so i called them and found out he's behind in his surgeries so that i'm probably going to be put in late june or early july, hopefully!!

After the dr's i need to go to the store to find some sandals and jeans. Then it's home for lunch and then off to meet with a friend for coffee. Finally i have a board of directors meeting and then home.

There's a new scary movie out today, can't remember the name, and i hope to see that tonight!

Bowling party turned out great and i managed to avoid hot dogs and fries there :) It's raining cats and dogs here today, hope where you are is nicer! Have a great day

4 comments:

  1. I would love it if it rained here in "all the time sunny" Arizona. I like some weather every now and then. Hope you get scared out of your skin...happy movie watching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a busy lady!!! Enjoy your time away from work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your blog...your stats are awesome! Way to go! I can't wait until my stats look like that...

    ReplyDelete