Just trying to get strong and healthy!
1. coffee (i look forward to my one cup every single morning)2. lentils3. cheese4. berries5. BAGELS (even though I only eat them once in a blue moon)6. cheese burgers (only 6 points when I make em!)7. sushi8. chicken9. mac and cheese (only mine, need to limit myself here for sure!)10. roasted broccolli
1. flax muffins2. venison3. activa FF vanilla yogurt4. strawberries5. blue berries6. Kashi go lean crunch7. quiona8. egg beaters
9. canadian bacon10. peanut M & M's(which I don't eat hardly at all anymore...somehow the last comment posted while I was typing it
Top Ten Favourite Foods:(in no particular order)1. buffalo2. peanut butter3. oatmeal4. chicken breast5. oysters6. broccoli7. dark chocolate chips8. craisins9. avocado10. egg whiteHow different is this from my former fat self's top 10 list of favourite foods in no particular order?1. cheese2. steak3. sourdough bread4. real butter5. pasta alfredo6. dill pickle chips7. chocolate milk8. blue cheese dressing9. chicken wings10. anything covered and smothered (cheesed and gravied)
1. Coffee2. Ice Cream3. Frozen Cherries4. Whole Wheat Pasta5. Banana's6. Ground Turkey Breast7. Tomato's (Campari)8. Potatos9. Cucumbers10. Hummus
Brussel sprouts and oatmeal? Ok, I think that´s why your almost at your goal weight and I´m eating ice cream..... :)
I like all of yours except the brussel sprouts and tea. I'd have to add vanilla yogurt and whole-grain english muffins to the list.
First, you look great! Love the hair and the beautiful smile.I had to make my list before I ready everyone's elses because I would never be able to choose only ten favorite foods....like right now, i am thinking cucumbers...what about onions? And kiwis? I actually saw chocolate on your list and had to add it to my list.CheeseEggspinto beanstomatoescoffeecherriesmushroomsavocadoschocolateGreek yogurt
1. Starbucks latte's 2. Murchie's Earl Grey tea with milk & honey3. Crispy apples4. Banana Oatmeal w/ homemade granola5. Popcorn!! 6. Watermelon 7. Salad with all the fixin's8. Veggie Burgers 9. chocolate 10. homemade muffins
I love most of your list too! Here's mine, in no particular order:1. coffee2. steak3. peanut butter4. brussels sprouts5. cheese6. baguette (REAL French bread)7. chocolate8. potatoes (though I don't eat them very often)9. Macintosh apples10. hummus
1. Greek yogurt2. Lemon chicken3. Salsa (on anything)4. chocolate5. hummus6. fresh baked pita bread7. salmon8. coffee (not a food, I know but a part of every day!)9. roasted root veggies10. apples
Post a Comment