Friday, April 24, 2009

Oats :)

Yep i made some awesome oats this morning :) And you know i love oats!!

It will be a busy day today as it's friday and it's always busy on fridays.  Food has been great this week but exercise?? Not so much :( However i have started to save for my treadmill and it won't be that much longer before i can get it. 

It will be so much easier to just hop on whether my hair is tidy or not won't matter. Well unless i take a picture!!

Oh and for lunch i had another green monster,  anyone who hasn't tried these yet, you don't know what your missing.

A big thank you to everyone for participating in my weekly questions, i've learned a lot from your answers and they've given me things to think about.

4 comments:

  1. Well, since I'm trying new recipes these days, I'll have to try the green monster. I'm assuming it is on your other site. I just finished stocking up for some new "try me" things, so might as well add more to the list. :) I'm still committed to this "breakfast" thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try a green smoothie but have been afraid. Do you have a favorite recipe??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again!! I'd love the recipe, too. I cannot seem to find one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your oatmeal is making me hungry. :)

    ReplyDelete