Friday, April 3, 2009

That was fun!!

Oh i had fun yesterday reading all your answers to my questions! I'm going to have to do that again :) Thanks guys for taking time to post your comments!!

Today i have to go to the grocery store to stock up on some supplies, but not before i had this great breakfast: plain yogurt, walnuts, berries, agave and some egg whites :)













Back to work today and unfortunately not enough time for a walk. Yesterday i did a weight routine that totally kicked my butt. I guess it's been a while since i did weights :(

That's all for now, hope you guys have a great weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. looks great!

    Weight training is a real butt-kicker! My new one is incredibly challenging but I feel so great afterwards.

    Here's to challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got caught up on your blog. So many great ideas, and I love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved all the answers yesterday...and yet again such a great breakfast, variety is the spice of SpunkySuzi's Breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yogurt with fresh fruit and nuts is my favorite snack. Mmmm. Yummy. I eat egg whites for breakfast, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, loved all the answers. Now I have a question....could you please come over and fix me a wonderful breakfast like yours?? It looked so inviting it made me literally drool. (Not pretty, I assure you.) Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you found that going to the grocery store is more fun now that you are eating healthy? I've found that it's almost like a challenge to get healthy stuff and new things to add to my diet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking breakfast!!!

    ReplyDelete