Tuesday, April 21, 2009

This is my kind of week :)

Yes it's been one of those weeks where i've got my exercise in and enjoyed it! I've followed my plan for eating and enjoyed every last bite. And what makes it even better is that i have not been hungry other than when i was due to eat :) I've got to say i love this kind of week.

The only bad thing is that it seems to come and go whenever it wants to. No matter how much i can try to make it a great week it seems to be somewhat out of my hands when it's going to gel together.

So for the rest of this week i'm going to try to go with flow and see how long i can stay on this ride.

And for today?? I'm off to lift up some weights and then i plan on doing a watp dvd.

What are your plans for today??

8 comments:

  1. Glad your having a great week.
    I got my walk in, now it's off to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having a good week too, even dealing with roofers and insurance (storms blew our singles off!) Today I am finishing my laundry and chores, getting on the elliptical and then headed to a friend's house to teach her how to make sauerkraut. She has seven children, and raises goats and chickens so it is always a very interesting visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same way too---it comes and goes. I think it's hormones. Eating every 4 hrs is my new rule......any longer than that and I'm too hungry to control the binge monster in me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continuity!!! What a concept. Try as we might, I find very few people are consistant at everything all the time. I just aim for being consistant at one thing at a time. More than that and my brain is on overload!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, for your great week! Wish we had them all the time, but enjoy them when they arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for a good week! I'm totally with you - good days and weeks for me seem to happen at random. Wish I could figure out the magic formula to keep them around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy you're having a great week! If any of us ever figures out how to predict or control when they occur, I hope the info will be shared. :)

    I had to work today, and it's a rest day for exercise. Very light stretching only. Then back to it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for you for having a great week with both your food and exercise! Those are the best weeks, aren't they? :)

    ReplyDelete