Friday, April 10, 2009

Today....

Today i got up and had this bowl of deliciousness: Banana, peanut butter and jelly oatmeal with a few walnuts thrown on top 

Then i decided to make some carrot muffins, only i had 3/4 of the recipe started and realized i didn't have any crushed pineapple!!!! So i substituted yogurt :) I'll let you know how they work out.

Today it's off to work again! Yep since i only work 4 days a week and am considered part time i get voted to work the holidays. No worries with my daughter in Holland and my son in Alberta it was going to be a pretty quiet day anyway :)

And the best thing?? No chocolate in the house!

Happy Easter everyone

7 comments:

  1. Now see, if only you'd come and make me a lovely breakfast like this, I might be interested in breakfast!! :) I'm looking over your previous breakfast pictures and taking notes. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that looks pretty good to me also!! Happy Easter to you too Suzie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in how the muffins turned out! :) Have a good day at work. Should be quiet anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum - your oatmeal looks delish! Too funny about not having the crushed pineapple - that's totally something that would happen to me. Can't wait to hear how the muffins turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No chocolate at all!? Wow. Even I treat myself to one square of my Vivani 70% dark chocolate bar a night :) (that's 1/10th of a serving, in case you're wondering).

    Happy holiday!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your muffins turn out. Your oatmeal looked good. Hope you have a happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your banana's LOL , It looks good and till I hear about the banana's...

    ReplyDelete