Thursday, April 23, 2009

Today...

It's off to the dollar store today to pick up things for the bowling and pizza party on monday :)

Then it's come home, get lunch, and get ready for work!

Oh guess what i started my day with??? A banana split :)

And the funniest thing i heard this week? I served hubby one of his favorites- made healthy. Turkey smoked sausage, baked fries and baked beans to which he says "i was going to ask you if we could order pizza but i've got to tell you this is soooo much better" :) That's why i love this man!!

In case your interested here is the canal in front of my daughters apartment in Holland

10 comments:

  1. OK, I want to crawl into the computer and eat that banana split and probably lick the dish clean. :) It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY!!! Sounds like a great way to start your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must be crazy!!! I find the picture of Holland irresistable!! Maybe it's because I'm not a huge fan of bananas. :) However, it does look like a wonderful beginning to what will undoubtably be a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great when the other half is on board, huh? Makes it all so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Left a comment on the split on your other site. I would love to go to Holland.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pics look awesome, I think I will try to start adding pics to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. now that's my kind of breakfast!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely picture of the dutch canal. How great that your hubby is is now a healthy eater as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My husband and I were just talking last night after dinner about our 'favorite' foods and how they have changed. So reading your husbands comment was really neat. We were talking about how in the 'old' days our favorite foods were at restaurants and super fatty foods. We started rattling off our current favorite foods and low and behold, they were home cooked meals! What a change. And sooo much healthier!

    ReplyDelete