Sunday, April 26, 2009

Today...

Today is Sunday not yesterday when i did my weight in :) Oh well i'll leave it for this week but it will be Sunday next week!!

I've actually done some housework!! One of these days i'll keep it up day to day. For some reason i'm organizationally challenged.

Today i started my day with this beauty! Soy, protein powder, strawberries and flaxseed:

Tonight will be my last day at work for this week and then i have 3 days off, although they are 3 busy days :) What else is new. Oh and i start cooking classes with a dietician once a week for 5 weeks. Hopefully i'll learn a few new things that i can pass on to you guys.

8 comments:

  1. oh, hope you have fun!
    Can't wait to hear some tips! :)

    I'm trying to eat more vegetarian meal now (In order to try and boost my veggie intake :)

    But there are hardly any 'fake' products here! Guess I'll have to learn more recipes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooking with dietician sounds fun! Can't wait to see what you make :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your smoothie looks inviting!!!, hope you have a good 3 days off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, that looks delicious! Love the pretty colo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cooking classes??? This sounds fun and quite educational!

    I hope you are enjoying your three days off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't get much done with the housework either. Let's be sloppy together! :)

    Hope you have 3 great days off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. have good days off---even if it is busywork at least it's a different kind?

    or so I tell MYSELF :) when IM working all weekend cleaning etc.

    xo xo,

    Miz.

    ReplyDelete