Monday, April 6, 2009

Today's plan....

Cleaned out the fish today, of course Snuffy had to sit outside the door to check things out :) I swear he's just waiting for the fish to jump out of his bowl!! Oh by the way this is actually my daughters fish and i'm babysitting while she is living in Holland. Yes Jen he's still alive!














So today i have to stop and make an appointment, then i have a volunteer council meeting, then i'm off to my walking group, then i have a supervisors meeting at work!! Wowsa's and this is my day off :) And yes i hope to have some pictures to show you later.

Never mind, by the time i'm finished i'm going to come home to some bubbling homemade beef barley soup in the crockpot. 

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very busy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beef Barley soup!! Yum. It is one of my favorites. I love it on cold, wintery days...which we've had plenty of this year. Sounds like you're on the go today. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol good to know fishie is doing good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea snuffy didn't look to happy lol. I have a frog in a tank like that, he's still kicking after 3 1/2 yrs lol. That's a mighty clean tank.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good plan! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to write the very first thing that came to my mind when I read your post today (and this thought is sticking with me).

    "Dang girl...you are one busy lady!"

    ReplyDelete