Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekly weigh in and goal update

Or i could have just said this is a staying accountable post :)

Anyway stepped on the scale this morning and i saw 129 which is up .6 but i'm pretty happy with that! I can still see my goal in the near future. Just have to pull up my britches and get on with it!

As far as my goals for this week:

1. Try to use no more than 5 sweetners a day this week! And believe you me this is about half of what i use right now. Mainly it's for tea and oatmeal. After reading everyones imput into how many sweetners they used, it spurred me to cut down :) Thanks guys!

2. Really do need to do weights this week.

3. Go to my walking group 2 times this week.

4. Eat clean :) And enjoy!!

5. I know what i'm doing i just need to get on with it.

5 comments:

  1. Looking at your stats, it sure looks like you will never see the 130s again! I'm on the other side and looking forward to meeting them again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dreaming of 129. I know I can make it. As for the sweetners, I tried Stevia today and let me tell you it was not bad. I fretted that for nothing. I only used maybe 3 packs of Splenda a day and a Coke Zero once a week but enough to keep that sweet tooth alive and well.

    I'm catching up on blot reading today. Sorry I missed you question day. However, it sounds like you have some great goals as a result.

    Have a question that I think I'll post. What is "eating clean"? I'm just not sure. Is it eating organic or veggan?

    Have a great Passover Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your goals, especially your approach to reducing the sweeteners. You have to start somewhere, and if you're like me, you're more likely to see success if you "tippy toe". :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I weighed 129 when I was 10.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The brown sugar on my oatmeal is my downfall when it comes to adding sugar to my foods. :-) That oatmeal gets me each time also. :-)

    ReplyDelete