Food this week has been great and i haven't been having any cravings!
Exercise on the other hand was there but not as much as i would like.
So this week the scale showed that i had lost 2 for a total of 47.4 lost and only 2lbs (maybe) to go!
So here are the goals i made last week:
1. Try to use no more than 5 sweetners a day this week! And believe you me this is about half of what i use right now. Mainly it's for tea and oatmeal. After reading everyones imput into how many sweetners they used, it spurred me to cut down :) Thanks guys! Well it started off great, i did 3 days only using 5 sweetners. Then i found i was using more as the week went on so on average i've been using 7-8 a day since. But this is still down from what i was using.
2. Really do need to do weights this week. Didn't happen!
3. Go to my walking group 2 times this week. This i did and i loved it :)
4. Eat clean :) And enjoy!! Definitely enjoyed my food this week
5. I know what i'm doing i just need to get on with it. I got the message and for me this was a great week!
This weeks goals:
1. Do more exercise!!
2. Need to plan the next couple of weeks menus
3. Get my haircut
4. Get out into the woods for my walk :)