Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Went to the dr

Yep i went to the dr's only to find out it was a mistake and i didn't need to see him :) Oh well better than bad news!!

Good news is that i got some walking in today!

Oh and then i came back and ate this to give me sustenance until the board meeting: A grilled ham and cheese sandwich, an orange and some veggies

I'm also taking a luna bar with me. I don't usually eat bars as i'd rather have "real" food, but at the board meeting they have many, many desserts! So my treat for tonight is a luna bar. At least i know the nutritional stats for it.

6 comments:

  1. Guess you're right about no news being good news when one goes to the Dr. But a wasted trip is more than slightly annoying, I'd say. Glad it wasn't anything you need to concern yourself with at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on ya with the Luna bar. I'm the same way. I rarely eat bars. But I do have some "emergency" ones just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never had a Luna bar but I love bars of any kind.....the healthy ones high in protein and fiber rock! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried Luna bars.... but I do like my fiber one bars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luna Bars are good for when you need a "just-in-case" snack. I don't eat them often, but they've come in handy on more than one occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear that it was a mistake and all is well. :-) (although I'm sorry for your stress)

    Even better than the Luna bars....teh Clif bars!!!!

    ReplyDelete