Monday, May 11, 2009

Another busy day :)

This morning i have a council meeting of which i'm chairperson so i'd better be there :) Then it's eating my lunch on the go and off to my walking group!!

So far the crack down on my eating is going great. As long as i'm being honest with foods i think i will do o.k Although i do have to say that some the the nutrtional stats makes me shake my head.

Some of you wondered how i do it with 19 points plus the flex of course! Well i find i do great as long as i spend them on real food :) I just don't really have enough points to have things like a skinny cow every night. Not that they are high in points, but when you only have that many points you just don't spend them the same way.

6 comments:

  1. I agree, you can do a lot with "real food". :)

    Hope you have an AMAZING day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really got to be better at eating real food! Boxed carbs is such a waste of points-but they usually taste great! Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real food makes me feel great but I do miss some of my commerical treats like WW Giant Latte Bars (just 1 pt but still not good for me). You really have me relooking at what I'm eating. I even got a new food scale because my is so old it may be off some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing such a great job, I watch with interest. I'm overcoming my "Skinny Cow" treat in the evening. I'm trying to follow your example and eat SMART.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know WW is very successful, but from what I have seen, you can have lots of processed foods and still be on plan. Your food always looks so good and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Spunkysuzi!! Thanks for visiting my blog! I've been away for awhile, but now I'm back with a vengeance! Eating right, exercising, and setting goals! Good clean food is the key!

    ReplyDelete