Saturday, May 23, 2009

I can do this!!

So since i've decided to go back to weight watchers on Monday i was thinking about how i was going to get to the meeting. I could take the bus but that would take a while and be two bus rides there and two bus rides back.

No, i decided in my infinite wisdom to dust off my bike that i have not been on since last year and yep i'm going to bike there and back which should take me about an hour :) If i live that long!!

Well i thought if i'm going to do it i may as well make it a habit every week and it will get an hours exercise in right. I can do this ( i think)

Oh and did i forget to mention i have my walking group that afternoon as well?? Oh well at least next week i'll have two hours of breathing and meditation the next day to help me get over it :)

O.k and i won't mention that the hubs is chuckling about this, and is taking me for a trial run to show me where to go on Sunday morning.  Nor will i mention that he says i should be able to do it again the next day and hopefully won't give up (or die) before i get to the meeting. Should be worth a few extra oz's lost!!

Back to serious, so the meeting isn't until 7:00 and of course i was freaking that i would have to eat dinner right before i go. Oh well, as long as i do the same thing every week it won't be a big deal, but if i start waiting until after the meeting to eat then i think i'm becoming a little too obsessive. Oh and that would mean not eating my dinner until 8:30 or later!! Can we say starving??

So i've decided to have dinner and then peddle my butt all over town. Wish me good luck :)

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! I think you're right about eating before you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What a woman. I think you are right about eating before the meeting. 8:30 would be way to late and my temptation would then be to overeat. Good luck to you. I know you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do this! Can't wait to see how geat you're going to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for bikes! I would take a bike over two buses anyday. I don't have a problem eating before riding, but a huge meal will make me uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete